Showing all 2 results
What is the use of Subutex?
Subutex is a medication that belongs to the group of opioids. The drug from this category is almost the same in effect and considered to be potent in terms of medical sciences. The use of Subutex is to treat people who have an addiction to other opioid drugs. There can be other forms of Subutex that can be used as a medication for pain. People can buy Subutex online after taking a prescription from their health expert.
In other words, Subutex helps people in getting rid of the dependency on opioid medication. People start with the intake of an opioid drug when they are prescribed and keeps on taking it for a prolonged time. When this happens, the person will get upon the drug; it might get unmanageable to withdraw from the drug usage. Thus, Subutex will act upon the addiction and make a person withdraw from the use of opioid drugs.
The tablets of Subutex are sublingual and must be taken as prescribed by the health expert. The way to use Subutex sublingual medicine is to place a pill under the tongue and let it get dissolved. You should also not drink or eat anything until the drug does not get dissolved.
What are the side effects of Subutex?
The side effects that may emerge with the use of Subutex can be harmful and may have a severe impact on your health. It is reported by many that opioids have the tendency of making people addicted to its use. Also, there can occur problems related to breathing that can be severe in condition.
Due to the withdrawal from opioid drugs, there may occur some side effects that can also be termed as opiate withdrawal symptoms. Some of them are – shivering, increased amount of sweating, feeling hot or cold, watery eyes, diarrhea, pain in the muscles, and getting goosebumps.
Common side effects of Subutex are –
- Feeling of nausea
- Stomach problems
- Mild or severe headache
- Sleeping problem
- Pain in any of the body part
- Fever or high body temperature
- Feeling agitated
- Hallucination (things that are not present in actual)
- Sweating for no reason
- Lack of balance (trembling)
Severe side effects of Subutex are –
- Noisy breathing
- Sighing or shallow breaths
- Slow heartbeats
- Weak pulse rate
- Feeling lightheaded
- Pain in the chest
- Trouble in breathing
- Rapid heart rate
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling dizzy
- The worse situation of tiredness
- Abdominal pain
When these side effects occur, it may be an extreme situation, and you should take medical help then and there. Any delay in registering these side effects can make the case go out of the hands, and life-threatening health issues can even occur. It would be best if you have a person by your side when you are under the effect of Subutex. Thus, you can buy Subutex online when you are confirmed about its usage and impact on your body.
Doses of Subutex –
The doses of Subutex comes in many forms. This drug is available in the form of tablets, injections, sublingual tablets, subdermal implants, and others. The ones that are mentioned on our website are the popular form of Subutex oral. These tablets are often termed as Subutex Sublingual oral that is available in strength – 2mg and 8mg. The proper way of taking Subutex sublingual is –
- Take the pill of Subutex without breaking, crushing, or chewing it.
- Place the tablet of Subutex sublingual under the tongue and let it get dissolved.
- According to the prescription, if you have to take two or more tablets at one time, place them under the tongue one by one and let it dissolve.
- Do not consume any eatable until the tablet(s) haven’t got dissolve.
If in case you have missed your dose, you can take the drug at the very moment as you remember it. Or, if its time for the next dose, you should wait for a while and take the next dose. It is important to note that an overdose of Subutex can cause severe health issues. Therefore, you must accept the drug as per the mentioned guidelines.
Drug interactions with Subutex –
There can occur different problems when you on the withdrawal process of opioid medication. Several side effects may occur, and also people will face breathing problems. There may also arise a problem when some other drugs come in contact with Subutex sublingual.
Tell your doctor if you are already taking some other type of drug-like – antibiotics, medicine for blood pressure problem, antifungal, seizure medicine, or others. The combination of such drugs along with Subutex can worsen the condition, and typical side effects may appear to take place.
The medications that you should not be using with Subutex are –
- Medicines for cold or allergic reactions.
- Medicines for asthma and other breathing problems.
- Medicines for motion sickness, overactive bladder, or so.
- The use of other opioid medicines for pain or cough.
- The use of sedative medicines, such as – Lorazepam, Klonopin, Diazepam, or Valium.
- Medicines that act as sleeping pills or for other mental issues.
- Medicines that are stimulants, muscle relaxer, or mood enhancer.
Warnings before the use of Subutex –
Below is a list of warning that you must know about while you are starting with the use of Subutex –
- Follow the directions that are given on the prescription label of Subutex.
- The tablets of the Subutex sublingual must not be taken for pain relief.
- Do not overdose or misuse the tablets of Subutex sublingual. It, too, is an opioid and can make a person addicted to its use.
- Do not use any other opioid drug along with Subutex. It will incur dangerous side effects on your system.
- Do not take the tablets of Subutex along with alcohol intake. It may increase the effect of the drug and causes severe dizziness.
- Do not take Subutex when you are already taking doses of some other drug. This can cause severe drug interaction.
- Do not use this drug if you suffer from any severe health issue, like – breathing problems, kidney disease, head injury, mental illness, heart problems, or so.