Buy Roxicodone Online
What is Roxicodone?
Roxicodone is a prescription opioid drug. It is the brand name of Oxycodone. Roxicodone is an opioid pain medication, also known as the narcotics. It is the extended-release form of oxycodone that is mainly used for around the clock treatment of pain.
Oxycodone, a generic drug of Roxicodone, was initially made in Germany in 1916 from thebaine. In the United States, Oxycodone (Roxicodone) is a schedule II-controlled substance under the substance-controlled act.
Chemically, it is a white, odorless crystalline powder derived from the opium alkaloid. This substance may dissolve in water and may slightly soluble in alcohol too.
Roxicodone is used to help relieve moderate to severe pain. This medication is mainly used for around-the-clock treatment of depression and should not be used on an as-needed basis for pain. People with some other problems may also buy Roxicodone online on the recommendation of the doctor.
Roxicodone is working inside the human brain to change how your body sense and response to pain.
How To Take Roxicodone?
You should take this medication exactly as instructed by your doctor and follow all instructions mentioned on your prescription label.
- You may take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor. Taking a drug with food decrease the risk of side effects. You are advised to take this medication with food if you have a problem with nausea.
- You should not eat or drink grapefruits while using this medication unless your pharmacist or doctor says you may do so safely. These types of fruits can increase the chance of side effects.
- You should carefully measure the dose using a particular measuring device while taking a liquid formulation of Roxicodone. Do not use a household spoon or any other device to measure your dosage.
- Your dosage should be based on your physical, medical, and mental conditions and how your body responds to the drug. You should not take medication more frequently or through overdoses. It may cause adverse effects.
- This pain medication works best when using it on the first sign of pain.
- Suddenly stopping this medication may cause some severe withdrawal symptoms, especially if you have used it for a long time.
Before Using Roxicodone
You should not use this medication without taking a proper consultation with your doctor if you have or ever had;
- Breath problem or severe asthma
- A head injury or seizures
- A blockage in your stomach or intestine
- Kidney or liver problem
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Urination problems
- Problem with your gallbladder or thyroid.
Do not take this medication if you are a nursing mother or during the pregnancy period.
|Strength||Color||Tablet shape||Embossed with||NDC for bottle of 100||Inactive ingredients|
|5 mg||White||Scored||54 582 on one side||66479-580-10||Microcrystalline cellulose and stearic acid|
|15 mg||Green||Scored||54 710 on one side||66479-581-10||Microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, lactose sodium starch glycolate, and stearic acid|
|30 mg||Blue||Scored||54 199 on one side||66479-582-10||Microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, lactose sodium starch glycolate, and stearic acid|
Roxicodone Dosage –
- Initial dosage: 5 mg to 15 mg for every 4 to 6 hours
- Dosage adjustment: You increase or decrease your dosage depending on your body conditions
Side Effect –
Roxicodone is a beneficial drug for the treatment of pain, but sometimes it may cause some negative results as side effects. These side effects may cause common to severe symptoms including;
- tightness in the chest
- cold sweats
- difficult or labored breathing
- chest pain
- the decrease in the frequency of urination
- decreased urine output
- difficult or painful urination
- difficulty in passing urine (dribbling)
- difficulty with swallowing
- dry mouth
- the feeling of warmth or heat
- flushing and redness of the skin, especially on the face and neck
- fast and irregular heartbeat
- frequent urination
- increase in heart rate
- increased thirst
- the increased volume of pale, dilute urine
- muscle pain or cramps
- stomach pain
- sunken eyes
- swollen, painful, tender lymph glands in the neck, armpit, or groin
trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- significant weight gain or loss
- wrinkled skin
- fast, weak pulse
- irregular, fast, slow, or shallow breathing
- loss of appetite
- pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- unpleasant breath odor
- Blurred vision
- clay-colored stools
- cold, clammy skin
- dark urine, etc.
Note- This list contains side effects information about Generic drug Oxycodone. Some of these effects will not apply to the brand name Roxicodone.
Drug Interactions –
There are about 484 drugs, which can interact with Roxicodone and cause some severe symptoms. An estimated drugs list is given below;
- 1 minor drug interaction
- 180 major drug interactions
- 303 moderate drug interactions