Showing all 2 results
One Place To Buy Ambien Online: All Dosage 5 MG/10 MG
Ambien is a famous brand name for the generic drug Zolpidem. It is preferably used to treat disorders like – insomnia. This drug comes in extended and release forms that help a person fall asleep quickly. The extended-release version of Ambien is available by the name Ambien CR, and the immediate-release version is Ambien IR. The method of taking both drugs is different. Also, the way it will work in your body is not the same.
When you take Ambien CR, the upper layer of the drug will get dissolved first, and the second layer will help you stay asleep. Same way, Ambien IR gets released into the body in a quick amount of time and lays its effect to make the person fall asleep as soon as he/she goes into the bed.
USE of Ambien
As stated in the above paragraph, Ambien is a drug that is given to patients who have insomnia. There are other drugs as well that are used as a medication for insomnia which is a sleep disorder. Zolpidem is the generic name for Ambien that is a little less in price as compared to its brand form.
Your doctor will tell you the right dosage for Ambien that will be suitable for your condition. Always take a prescription when you first start with the use of Ambien. Also, do not receive a sleeping pill until and unless you are not sure about your condition. Many people may think that they have insomnia if they couldn’t sleep for a few nights. They mustn’t take the drug by themselves and do recommend a doctor for proper help.
Ambien Side Effects :
People who take Ambien as sleeping pills should know that there can be some side effects of the drug which will be harmful to the system. There may also arise some kind of allergic reactions that can be severe. Below are listed the common side effects of Ambien –
- Swelling up of the body parts (face, lips, tongue or throat)
- Feeling Tired
- Lack of coordination
- Mouth gets dry
- Stomach upset
- Muscle pain
- Unable to sleep at night
- Nasal irritation
Apart from these, Ambien side effects can also be severe at times. Some people who take this medicine get engaged in an activity while they are not fully awake. Later, they do not have their memory of that activity. If in case this happens, inform it with the doctor and follow the steps that you are provided with.
Is Ambien over the counter
- Anxiety and depression
- Aggressive behavior
- Mood swings and unusual behavior
- Confusion in the mind
- Difficulty in memory retention
- Suicidal thoughts
- Feeling like you may faint
One should take precautionary measures in order to stay safe from the harmful side effects of Ambien. Generally, these side effects occur very rarely and do not cause much trouble for a person. If so ever, you notice that these side effects are getting severe and are creating an adverse impact on your health, report it to the doctor immediately.
Important Factors Need To Know About Ambien:
Some of the useful information that a person must understand about Ambien is mentioned below –
- A person who uses Ambien on a regular basis will become addicted to the drug. It mainly occurs when you take the medication for more than the prescribed time slot. Higher doses of Ambien can even risk your life.
- Insomnia starts occurring at a short-term level in most of the cases of Ambien addiction.
- The drug produces a strong sedative effect which will bound the neuroreceptors and slow down the brain’s activity.
- Primarily, Ambien was marketed under the category of Benzodiazepines. Later on, the makers of Ambien proved that their drug is not that addictive and safer if taken cautiously.
- In the year 2015, medical professionals said that people who take Ambien are still at risk. As per the reports, the drug is found to be addictive if taken for a prolonged period of time.
- As per the reports of the FDA, Ambien falls under schedule IV of the Controlled Substance Act. People are not allowed to take this drug without taking proper consultation from a health expert.
- The person can be at a higher risk if he/she is taking a benzodiazepine drug side by side with Ambien. In some cases, the interaction has resulted in fatal side effects.
Some Interesting Facts About Ambien:
- There has been an overall 220% increase in the emergencies of Ambien cases since 2005.
- As per the reports of the National Survey on Drug Use and Health, approximately one million people of the United States are suffering from Ambien abuse.
- According to the IMS Health, between the years 2006 and 2011, there have been around 38 million prescriptions for the use of Zolpidem (Ambien).