Buy Oxycontin Online
What is Oxycontin?
OxyContin is a prescription drug and a brand name of Oxycodone. It is an opioid pain medication used for the treatment of moderate to severe pain. In standard terms, an opioid is known as narcotics. Primarily It is a strong prescription medication used when an opioid drug is needed to manage severe pain enough to require day to day around-the-clock treatment.
The doctors prescribe to Buy OxyContin online when other pain treatments such as non-opioid and immediate-release opioids do not treat your pain well enough.
*This extended-release formulation is not for the use-as-needed basis for pain.
OxyContin contains an active ingredient, Oxycodone, which is the primary and significant ingredient of the drug. Oxycodone is an odorless, white crystalline powder derived from the opium alkaloid, thebaine. Oxycodone may dissolve in the water and slightly soluble in Alcohol.
Its dosage also contains some inactive ingredients including; butylated hydroxytoluene, polyethylene glycol, Hypromellose, polyethylene oxide, titanium dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Dosage Forms And Strengths
People with severe pain problems may order OxyContin online as Extended-release tables with different strengths of the drug.
|Tablet form||Strength||Color||Shape||Debossed with||NDC for a bottle of 100|
|Extended-release||10 mg||White||Film-coated, round, bi-convex||“OP” on one side and “10” on another side||59011-410-10|
|Extended-release||15 mg||Gray||Film-coated, round, bi-convex||“OP” on one side and “15” on another side||59011-415-10|
|Extended-release||20 mg||Pink||Film-coated, round, bi-convex||“OP” on one side and “20” on another side||59011-420-10|
|Extended-release||30 mg||Brown||Film-coated, round, bi-convex||“OP” on one side and “30” on another side||59011-430-10|
|Extended-release||40 mg||Yellow||Film-coated, round, bi-convex||“OP” on one side and “40” on another side||59011-440-10|
|Extended-release||60 mg||Red||Film-coated, round, bi-convex||“OP” on one side and “60” on another side||59011-460-10|
|Extended-release||80 mg||Green||Film-coated, round, bi-convex||“OP” on one side and “80” on another side||59011-480-10|
Initial dosage for non-tolerant adult non-tolerant patients may initiate their therapy by 10 mg dosage orally every 12 hours. Taking a high amount of drug at the start of treatment may cause fatal respiratory depression.
Conversion From Opioids To Oxycontin (In Adults)
When switching from opiates or other oxycodone formulations to OxyContin. You may take half of your total daily oral oxycodone or opioid dose as OxyContin every 12 hours.
What Precautions Can I Take While Or Before Using The Oxycontin?
You should always keep in mind some essential points while using this Extended-release formulation. You should take the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor and following all the instructions mentioned in your medication guide.
Before Using Oxycontin
You should not use OxyContin if you have or ever had;
- Breathing problem or severe asthma
- A blockage in your intestine or stomach
- If you are pregnant or planning for a baby (women)
- If you are a nursing mother
- Younger than 11 years of age
- Already using a similar opioid drug.
Take a proper medical consultation before starting the treatment, if you have;
- Seizures or head injury
- Sleep apnea or breathing problem
- Alcohol or drug addiction or mental illness
- Kidney or liver disease
- Problem with your thyroid or gallbladder, etc.
How To Use Oxycontin?
- Take the dosages exactly as instructed by your health care advisor and follow all instructions of him/her.
- Do not take OxyContin for a more extended period than prescribed.
- You may take this formulation with or without food as instructed by your doctor. Taking drugs with food decreases the risk of side effects.
- You should stop taking other high potential narcotics while going to start treatment with OxyContin.
- Never crush, chew, or break OxyContin tablets.
- Do not stop taking OxyContin. Suddenly, it may misbehave.
Side Effects Of Oxycontin
OxyContin is a high potential extended-release form drug that may cause some severe to common side effects. Side effects of this medication do not occur frequently, but if they occur, take immediate medical help.
- Cold sweats
- Difficult or labored breathing
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, and faintness while changing the sitting position
- Tightness in the chest
- chest pain
- the decrease in the frequency of urination
- decreased urine output
- difficult or painful urination
- difficulty in passing urine (dribbling)
- difficulty with swallowing
- dry mouth
- fast, pounding or racing heartbeat or pulse
- the feeling of warmth or heat
- the decrease in heart rate
- increased thirst
- the increased volume of pale, dilute urine
- muscle pain or cramps
- stomach pain
- sunken eyes
- swollen, and tender lymph glands in the neck, armpit, or groin
- trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- significant weight gain or loss
- wrinkled skin, etc.
Symptoms Of Overdose
- Change in consciousness
- chest pain or discomfort
- constricted, pinpoint, or small pupils (black part of the eye)
- decreased awareness or responsiveness
- extreme drowsiness
- loss of consciousness
- no muscle tone or movement
- severe sleepiness, etc.
The above-given list does not contain all the adverse effects caused by OxyContin. There are few chances of other side effects. You may take immediate medical help if you have any abnormal changes while using OxyContin.