Buy Fioricet Online
About Fioricet –
Fioricet is a combination medication containing butalbital, paracetamol, and barbiturate. Among others, Fioricet is a brand name of Acetaminophen/butalbital. This medication is used to treat tension headaches and migraine headaches. Some versions of this medication also contain caffeine.
In the United States, this medication was approved for medical use in the year 1984. Fioricet is a schedule III-controlled substance in some states of the U.S. but not federally. Fioricet was the 202nd most prescribed medication in the United States in 2006, with more than 2 million prescriptions.
You may take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours as needed. Your dosage should not be exceeded by 6 tablets. You should avoid repeated and extended use of Fioricet, because of its high risk of physical dependence.
How To Use Fioricet?
You may take this medication by mouth with or without food as instructed by your doctor, usually every four hours as needed.
You should carefully measure the dose, using a spoon or any other particular measuring device when taking a liquid form of this medication. Do not use a household spoon.
The daily dosage should be based on an individual’s medical conditions, age, and response to treatment. This medication works best when you use it at the first signs of the headache occur. Fioricet does not work correctly when the pain becomes severe.
*You may use Fioricet with milk or food if it upsets your stomach.
Do not stop taking Fioricet suddenly after long-term treatment. It may cause some severe withdrawal symptoms including,
- Impaired cognition, etc.
What Should I Avoid While Taking Fioricet?
These types of medications can cause unwanted effects that may impair your reactions or thinking. You should not use this medication if you are,
- Allergic to Fioricet
- Using other drugs
- Using alcohol
- Need alertness, etc.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of This Medication?
Fioricet can cause some common to severe side effects because of its high potential. Most of its side effects do not occur usually but may in some adverse conditions.
You should take urgent and proper medical help if you are feeling any of the below-given effects while using Fioricet.
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- difficulty with swallowing
- blood in the urine or stools
- blurred vision
- change in the frequency of urine amount
- difficulty with breathing
- increased hunger
- increased thirst
- increased urination
- joint or muscle pain
- loss of appetite
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- swelling or puffiness of the eyelids and around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- sore throat
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- ulcers, ulcers and white spots on the lips and mouth
- swelling of the feet or lower legs
- unexpected weight loss
- tightness in the chest
- trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
- troubled breathing, etc.
Symptoms Of Overdose
- increased sweating
- irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- difficult or painful urination
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite
- dark urine
- pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- a sudden decrease in the amount of urine
- trouble sleeping
- unpleasant breath odor
- unusual excitement, nervousness, or anxiety
- the feeling of illness or discomfort
- vomiting of blood
- yellow eyes or skin, etc.
The above-given effects are more commonly seems, but it is not a complete list of side effects of Fioricet. Some other effects are also possible.
What Precautions Can I Take While Using Fioricet?
You may take some necessary precautions to ensure the maximum benefit and protection from side effects while using this medication.
- You should take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor, do not take more or less than recommended.
- It is beneficial to discuss all your drug, alcohol, and allergic history with your doctor before starting the treatment.
- Fioricet can cause drowsy or dizzy, so do not drive any motor vehicle after using the drug.
- The liquid form of Fioricet may contain sugar, alcohol, and aspartame; before using this drug, make sure you are not a patient of diabetes, alcohol dependence, and liver problems.
- This medication may cause adverse reactions while using it during the pregnancy period and nursing a baby.