Buy Norco Online
What do you know about Norco?
Norco is a drug that comes in the combinational form. It is preferably termed as a medication that is classified under the narcotic (opioid) group of drugs. The drugs that are combined to form Norco are – Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone. Together they are used to lay its effect on the pain that occurs in a human body. The generic name for Norco is also referred to as Hydrocodone or Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen.
Hydrocodone is an opioid medicine that works similarly to other of the same category drugs. It acts upon the pain that may have occurred in a human system. Acetaminophen, on the other hand, is added to increase the effect of the former drug. Some health experts prescribed for the use of Acetaminophen to reduce fever. There can be other uses of the drug, as well. Take them as per the advice of a medical professional.
Facts about Norco –
- Norco was first approved in the year 1997 by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). It was manufactured by Watson Pharmaceuticals.
- The work of opioid analgesics like Norco is to block the nerve cell receptors inside the brain. They are held responsible for causing pain in the human body.
- Doctors often prescribe Norco for the treatment of cough and insomnia as off-label use.
- It has been reported in a few cases that Hydrocodone may slow down your breathing.
- Mainly the drugs that are narcotic are found to be addictive and can cause abuse on a person’s health.
- The drugs that included Hydrocodone in combination were reported to be adversely affecting a person’s health. There were more than 1,00,000 emergency room visits reported in the year 2009.
- As per the reports of the American Association of Poison Control Centers, there have been more than 23 million people abusing drugs that have Hydrocodone in its formation. These people were basically around the age group of 12.
- It was reported in the year 2012 that almost 2 million people were using Norco for recreational purposes. They have not prescribed the use of it from a health expert.
In what form is Norco supplied?
As stated above, Norco is prescribed as a medication for managing moderate to severe pain. This is a drug that is supplied in the form of tablets. Norco is available in a number of strengths depending upon the manufacturing units that produce them. Most commonly, there are three dosage types of Norco that are prescribed to the patients. They are – 5/325mg, 7.5/325mg, and 10/325mg. Unit 325 denotes the strength of Acetaminophen that is combined with Hydrocodone.
There can be other dosages of Norco that are sold in the market. You must not take Norco on your own, rather ask your doctor and take a prescription of its usage. One should be aware of frauds that sell these medicines at higher rates without considering the quality of the product.
What side effects may occur after the use of Norco?
The use of Norco shall only be taken when you have prescribed the use of it from a health expert. You must not be taking Norco without having a prescription as it can side effects that will be harmful to your health. People often purchase Norco as they think that the drug is for pain relief and may not have any side effects; however, that’s not the case. As you know that Norco is an opioid drug, and due to that, it may have severe side effects on a person’s health.
Common side effects of Norco are –
- Getting dizzy
- Stomach pain or other problems
- Blurry vision
- Mouth gets dry
- Loss of appetite
Although it is rare, Acetaminophen has caused fatal side effects on a person’s health. This may also take place even if you had taken Acetaminophen in the past, and there had been no reactions. You must call your doctor and stop the use of Norco if you see any severe allergic reaction. The signs of these could be – redness of the skin, rashes, hives, blistering or peeling of the skin, and others.
Side effects of Norco that can be severe –
- Slow breaths (due to the presence of Hydrocodone in Norco)
- A decrease in the heartbeat
- Pain in the chest
- Fast heart rate
- Lack of coordination
- Twitchiness in the muscles
- Feeling lightheaded
- Feeling like you may pass out
- Having unusual thoughts
- Getting bruises over the body
- Change in the menstrual cycle
- Sexual problems (like impotency or infertility)
- Itchiness or allergic reactions
- Upper stomach pain
- Jaundice (skin and eyes turn yellow)
Whenever you see such signs are taking place in your body, report it to the health expert. Avoiding them may result in the worsening of these side effects and symptoms of a new disease. There can also be other side effects apart from the one mentioned here. You must be aware of them before you start using Norco for the treatment of pain.