Buy Opana ER Online
Opana ER is a narcotic pain reliever medication, also known as an opioid medication. It is a brand name of Oxymorphone, which is primarily used for the treatment of moderate to severe pain. The extended-release form of Oxymorphone is used for around the clock treatment.
You should not use Opana ER on an as-needed basis for pain. You may Buy Opana ER online for other uses not mentioned in this medication guide.
This form of Oxymorphone was approved in the year 2006 for the treatment of moderate-to-severe pain.
Opana ER is a reformulation of the original product, designed with physicochemical properties intended to make the drug-resistant physical and chemical manipulation for abuse by injecting or snorting.
Dosage forms and strengths
This opioid pain reliever is available in several advantages with different types of colors;
|Extended-release tablet||5 mg||Pink||Round, film-coated, biconcave||“E” on one side and “5” on the other side|
|Extended-release tablet||7.5 mg||Gray||Round, film-coated, biconcave||“E” on one side and “7.5” on the other side|
|Extended-release tablet||10 mg||Light orange||Round, film-coated, biconcave||“E” on one side and “10” on the other side|
|Extended-release tablet||15 mg||White||Round, film-coated, biconcave||“E” on one side and “15” on the other side|
|Extended-release tablet||20 mg||Green||Round, film-coated, biconcave||“E” on one side and “20” on the other side|
|Extended-release tablet||30 mg||Red||Round, film-coated, biconcave||“E” on one side and “30” on the other side|
|Extended-release tablet||40 mg||Light yellow||Round, film-coated, biconcave||“E” on one side and “40” on the other side|
How to use Opana ER?
- You should take the lowest effective dosages for the shortest duration, as instructed by your doctor.
- You should initiate your treatment with the lowest dosages depending on your physical, mental, and medical conditions.
- You should take your dosages under the medical professional’s instructions.
Initial dosages for;
- Patients who are not opioid-tolerant: 5 mg orally every 12 hours
- Conversion from Opana to Opana ER: Half of Opana (based on previous dosages by Opana)
- Conversion from Oxymorphone to Opana ER: 10 percent of Oxymorphone (based on earlier dosages by Oxymorphone)
Side effects of Opana ER
This pain medication may cause some adverse effects when taking it improperly or misusing the drug. Side effects of this medication do not occur usually but may in some adverse conditions.
Here, we have created a list of side effects which may be possible during the treatment;
- Blurred vision
- Difficult breathing
- Decreased urination
- Faintness, dizziness, and lightheadedness while changing the sitting position
- Fast, racing, pounding or irregular pulse or heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Hitting in the ears
- Sunken eyes
- Rapid breathing
- Swelling of the ankles or feet
- Tightness in the chest
- Wrinkled skin
- Unusual weakness or tiredness
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Confusion about identity
- Cold sweats
- Decrease in consciousness
- Fast or deep breathing with dizziness
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Difficulty with sleeping
- Itching, hives or skin rash
- Blue lips, fingernails, and skin
- stomach pain
- trouble in holding or releasing urine
- unusual drowsiness, dullness, or feeling of sluggishness
- stomach pain
- difficulty in maintaining or releasing urine
- unusual drowsiness, depression, or sense of apathy
- talking or acting with un
- Cold and clammy skin
- constricted, pinpoint, or small pupils (black part of the eye)
- decreased awareness or responsiveness
- muscle weakness
- severe sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- prolonged breathing
In this list, we tried to include all possible side effects of Opana ER, but still, it is not a complete list of side effects.
You are highly advised to take immediate medical help if you have any unexpected changes while using the drug.
What precautions can I take while using Opana ER?
You should take some necessary precautions while using Opana ER to ensure the maximum benefit of the drug.
- You should tell your allergic and addiction history to your doctor before using Opana ER.
- It is also good to discuss all medical histories like seizures, brain injury, and tumors with your doctor before initiating the treatment.
- Taking this medication during the pregnancy period may harmful to your unborn baby and cause severe medical conditions.
- You should not take this medication if you are a nursing mother; it may react to your breast milk and cause some severe adverse effects.
- You should not take medication through overdoses; it may cause some unwanted effects.