Showing all 2 results
Introduction to Lexapro.
Lexapro is a prescribed antidepressant from a group of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and is used to treat types of depression and anxiety. It works by balancing levels of serotonin in the brain and nerves. Buy Lexapro online from our pharmacy and take advantage of exciting offers.
Generic Name: Escitalopram
Drug Class: Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
Anxiety and depression are both treated with Lexapro. To improve your energy levels, It works to restore the balance of serotonin in the brain.
How to use Lexapro?
- Before starting the intake of Lexapro, carefully read the medication guide and the patient information leaflet given to you by your pharmacist. If you have any other questions, ask your doctor immediately.
- Take this medicine orally with or without food as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist, usually once in the morning or evening. The dose is based on your medical condition, age, and response to your treatment. Inform your pharmacist of all your products, including prescription, over-the-counter, and herbal medications.
- Carefully measure the dose if you are using the liquid form of the drug. Use the measuring device provided, not a kitchen spoon, as you may not get the appropriate dose. There are fake medicines with the same name in the market; you should always buy Lexapro online to get a genuine drug.
- Your pharmacist might advise you to use this drug in small doses and gradually increase them to reduce the risk of side effects. Follow your healthcare provider’s instructions carefully. Avoid using this drug more frequently or for longer than recommended. Your condition won’t get better any faster, and your chance of experiencing side effects will rise. Take this medicine regularly to get the most benefit from it.
- Keep taking this medicine even if you feel well. Please do not stop taking any such medication without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Report any symptoms that are new or getting worse.
Potential Side effects
- Trouble sleeping, nausea, dry mouth, constipation, drowsiness, tiredness, dizziness, and increased sweating may occur. Tell your doctor immediately if any of these effects lasts or gets worse.
- Your doctor recommended this medicine because he thought it would benefit you more than it would harm you. Many individuals using this prescription-based medicine do not have serious side effects.
- Call your doctor ASAP if you notice any severe side effects, such as decreased sex desire, easy bleeding, or bruising.
- If you experience any adverse side effects, such as bloody, black, or tarry stools, a fast or irregular heartbeat, fainting, eye pain, swelling, seizures, redness, vision changes, or blurry vision, seek medical attention right away.
- This drug may increase serotonin and rarely cause a severe condition known as serotonin syndrome or toxicity. To reduce the risks, tell your pharmacist about all the medicines you take, especially if you also take other drugs that boost serotonin.
Seek medical help immediately if you develop some of the following symptoms;
- Hallucinations, loss of coordination,
- Fast heartbeat, severe nausea, vomiting, diarrhea,
- Severe dizziness, twitching muscles,
- Unexplained fever and unusual restlessness.
Interactions with other drugs.
Lexapro can interact with many drugs, so they shouldn’t be taken simultaneously. Inform your doctor about all of your current medicines as well as any new or discontinued ones. Buy Lexapro online from our pharmacy and get free delivery. There are 672 drugs known to interact with Lexapro, nine disease interactions, and one alcohol interaction. Of all the drug interactions, 255 are major, 371 are moderate, and 46 are minor interactions.
Other drugs that can result in bruising and bleeding, such as blood thinners like warfarin, NSAIDs like ibuprofen, and antiplatelet medicines like clopidogrel, may interact with this medication. Lexapro, when used with Aspirin, can increase the risk of bleeding. However, if your doctor has advised you to take low-dose Aspirin for heart attack or stroke prevention, you should continue taking it unless your doctor instructs you otherwise. The serotonin syndrome or toxicity risk increases if you take other drugs with Lexapro. Many drugs besides Lexapro may affect the heart rhythm, including amiodarone, pimozide, quinidine, procainamide, and sotalol.
Benefits of Lexapro.
Lexapro can help you to manage the following symptoms of depression such as emptiness, sadness, or hopelessness. Changes in sleep and eating behavior. SSRIs raise serotonin levels in the brain, enhancing mood and emotional control. It also benefits people with clinical depression and anxiety. Firstly, it was used only to treat depression, but research has shown that it helps treat mood and anxiety disorders.
Obsessive-compulsive disorder or OCD, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), social anxiety disorder, and even migraines are all treated with Lexapro. To avoid fake medicines, buy Lexapro online, which is also used to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), social anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and even migraines.
Alternatives to Lexapro Resources.
There are alternatives for Lexapro that includes:
CBT and other forms of counseling can be as effective as medication with longer-lasting results, without side effects, and less subject to relapse. Neurotoxin removal supports a healthy way essential for mental and physical wellness. Omega- 3 fatty acids can be added to the diet through food rich in nutrients like mackerel, salmon, walnuts, eggs from flax-fed chickens, walnuts, and supplements easily obtained at health food stores.
Amino acids are naturally produced and food-sourced elements essential for mental health and the natural production and distribution of mood-regulating neurotransmitters. Test for vitamin and mineral deficiencies, for example, vitamin D, B vitamins including B6, magnesium, and others that can be therapeutic for depression. Acupuncture, massage, meditation, therapies, and yoga are shown in studies to alleviate depressive symptoms and improve overall mood.