Showing all 9 results
Blue Xanax 1mg$299.00 Select Pills
Blue Xanax Bar$349.00 Select Pills
Green Xanax Bars$369.00 Select Pills
Red Xanax Bar$349.00 Select Pills
Xanax 0.25mg$249.00 Select Pills
Xanax 0.5 mg$259.00 Select Pills
Xanax 2mg (White Xanax Bars)$303.00 Select Pills
Xanax XR 3mg$279.00 Select Pills
Yellow Xanax Bars$349.00 Select Pills
Everything You Need To Know About Xanax – History, Types, Specifications, Precautions
Xanax, also popular by its generic name Alprazolam, is a drug that is used by the patients suffering from anxiety or panic disorder. It is categorized under the Benzodiazepine class of drugs.
The main function of Xanax is to affect the chemicals that are naturally occurring inside the brain. The unbalance that is inside the brain is the reason for causing anxiety-related issues.
In simple terms, Xanax is a medicine that is prescribed by the doctor to manage the symptoms of anxiety, panic attack, or depression. There might be other uses of Xanax, but the drug shall only be taken as per the prescription provided by a health expert.
Dosage of Xanax
When a person has prescribed a particular dosage of Xanax, it is given to them keeping in mind their health condition. There can be a danger to a person who is not given the right quantity of dosage. Therefore, it is important to take Xanax only when you have consulted the usage and dose with a medical professional.
There are several Xanax dosages that are prescribed to the patients depending on their capability of tolerating the content of the drug. When a person does is not strong enough, he/she is recommended a lighter dose such as – 0.25mg or 0.5mg.
Even though these are considered as the initial dosage for Xanax, the safety of a person comes first. 4mg of Xanax is the highest dose that can be given to a patient whose condition is critical.
Types of Xanax Dosage
Xanax 0.25mg & 0.5mg: (Place Your Order)
It is the initial dosage of Xanax that is prescribed to the patients of anxiety and its related symptoms. This dose shall be increased later to achieve the maximum benefits of the drug. However, it should not be higher than 4mg in a day. The same can be done at the time of withdrawing from the drug. Decrease the dose regularly and not suddenly.
Xanax 1mg: (Place Your Order)
It is also near the initial dosage of Xanax. Patients who are noted to be more disturbed from anxiety or panic attacks are given this dose. A 1mg Xanax tablet usually comes in a blue oval color tablet. The effectiveness of the dose will define if the patient needs a higher dose, or this will be enough for the complete treatment program.
Xanax 2mg: (Place Your Order)
Most of the tablets of Xanax that are of 2mg strength are called Xanax bars. The dosage that ranges between 1mg to 4mg is given to treat anxiety and panic disorder. Generally, therapy of Xanax shall be initiated at a lower dose so that if the person is sensitive to Xanax can be withdrawn from the use.
Xanax 3mg: (Place Your Order)
Although 2mg in itself is a higher dose of Xanax, 3mg is taken to be highly effective. One shall only take this dose as per the prescribed amount with the help of a medical professional. Withdrawing from a 3mg Xanax can be a bit risky. It is important to take help from a health expert before you decide to withdraw from the use of Xanax 3mg dosage.
Get detailed information about types of Xanax
Interesting Facts About Xanax
- Xanax is counted as the most commonly used drug in the United States. It is prescribed as a psychiatric medication for affecting the disbalance created inside the brain.
- The first Benzodiazepine was created in the year 1956 by the name Librium. It was an alternative attempt for drugs like – barbiturates, meprobamate, and alcohol that are addictive.
- Alprazolam (Xanax) was first introduced in the year 1981 for the US market.
- As compared to other Benzodiazepine drugs, Xanax has a shorter life-span. It gets eliminated from the body at a quicker time.
- Apart from Xanax, there are some other drugs also that come under the Benzodiazepine family. They too are used for managing the symptoms of anxiety and panic disorder.
- The actual function of Xanax is to increase the count of neurotransmitters inside the brain that are called GABA. It further promotes calmness and a feeling of relaxation.
- If you are taking the right dose at the given point of time, the drug will not negatively affect your system. Hence, there won’t be any side effects.
- From the year 2006, there has been a rapid rise in people getting addicted to the use of Xanax.
- As per the DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) reports, Alprazolam or Xanax has been one of the most commonly prescribed drugs.
- Alprazolam is widely sold in the black market. On the streets, there has been an increase in the selling of Xanax due to its legal prescription by a health professional.
Side Effects of Xanax
Even when you take the drug as per the directions provided by a doctor, there can be several side effects. It may eventually affect the health of a patient to a great extent. The side effects of Xanax can be of two types –
Physical Side Effects
- Increased salivation
- Mouth gets dry
- Vomiting constipation
- Sudden increase or decrease in body weight
- Skin rashes
- Skin turns pale
- Breathing problems
- Pain in the joints
- Muscle stiffness
Psychological Side Effects
- A problem in memory retention
- Difficulty in speech
- Feeling depressed
- Change in behavior or mood swings
- Being talkative
- Problem in coordination
These side effects will not cope up in less time. You need to see a doctor as soon as you notice any of the side effects occurring in your body.