Buy Meridia Online
Everything You Need To Know About Meridia Online
Meridia is a drug that is taken by people who are obese. The drug affects the chemicals that are present inside the brain and are responsible for weight balancing. Generally, Meridia is the brand drug name that is also available in the market by a generic name called Sibutramine. Generic drugs are comparatively lesser in price to the brand versions of the same drug.
The drug, Meridia, is mainly prescribed to people who are over-weight. For them, it may not be easy to maintain their physique with just dieting. This drug should only be taken along with proper diet and regular exercise. Doctors prescribe this drug to patients who suffer from diabetes, high cholesterol, or blood pressure problems. It is important for them to lose weight; otherwise, they may not be able to overcome these health problems.
Facts To Know Before Buying Meridia Online
There are some interesting facts about Meridia that people may not be aware of at the time of purchase. Some of them are listed below –
- Meridia, also known as Sibutramine, was withdrawn (discontinued) from the market in the year 2010.
- People have a myth regarding Meridia that a single drug will help them lose weight. Along with this medicine, you must include exercise and proper diet.
- It is observed that Meridia helped people with obesity by making them lose 10% of the weight. The average time that took them was around six to 11 months.
- The use of Meridia was first approved by the FDA in the year 1997.
- The work of Meridia is to increase serotonin availability, which is a chemical circulating in the brain.
- Meridia works quite similar to Fenfluramine that was taken within a few months when Meridia was introduced. Unlike Fenfluramine, Meridia effect in a more localized system. This was the reason that Meridia was considered a safer drug than Fenfluramine.
How do Meridia works?
Meridia is a type of drug that helps obese people to cut down weight along with other treatments. The drug works by altering the neurotransmitters already available inside the brain of a human system. Neurotransmitters are classified as naturally occurring chemicals in a human brain. They are produced and released by the nerves so that they could stay connected to the other nerves.
Is Meridia Back On Market?
Meridia acts by blocking the absorption of neurotransmitters such as – dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine. This blocking is done so that the neurotransmitters change the balance within the nerve cells. This, in turn, affects the functioning of the nerves and its interaction. Patients are advised to take Meridia as per the guidelines mentioned in the prescription. Once Media
If a person takes Meridia without taking a proper consultation from a health expert, the drug will have side effects that can be life-threatening. Doctors that prescribe for the use of Meridia have diagnosed the person and are suggesting for the dose that will help them manage the weight.
Meridia Side Effects
Even when you take Meridia as per the prescription, there may occur side effects depending on the patient’s health. Meridia has a high potential for developing side effects that can be harmful. Few of the side effects that occur generally are listed below –
- Upset stomach
- Mouth gets dry
- Change in appetite
- Pain in the back
- Feeling dizzy
- Symptoms of flu
- Feeling depressed
- Flushing or redness of the skin
- Trouble in sleeping
- Skin rashes
- Sore throat
- Tingly feeling
You may see these side effects getting cured in lesser time. Or else, you may report it to the doctor before it takes too long. Apart from these, there can be other side effects of Meridia, which may be injurious to your health.
Severe side effects of Meridia –
- Bruising over the skin
- Pounding heartbeats
- Falling short of breath
- Feeling agitated
- Stiff muscles
- High fever
- Bleeding gums
- The confusion created in the mind
- Feeling that you may pass out
- Feeling heavy in the chest
- High blood pressure
- Problem in vision
- Feeling numb on one side of the body
- Imbalance in speech
When these side effects occur, the person may suffer from serious health issues. It is to be noted that aftereffect of Meridia may result in severity to the health condition of the patient. Also, taking Meridia for a longer period will risk your life.
Precautionary measures for Meridia:
Below we have listed some of the safety measures that you may consider before using Meridia –
- Do remember to take Meridia after taking consultation from a health expert. You must not take Meridia on your own for daily use.
- Do not use Meridia if you are taking any other drug from earlier. Taking Meridia, along with other drugs, may result in drug interactions that can be harmful.
- One should not take Meridia if he/she is suffering from a serious health issue.
- Follow the terms defined by the doctor and then take Meridia. Using Meridia without a prescription can be harmful.
- Patients who are younger than 16 years and older than 65 are not supposed to take Meridia.
- While you are taking Meridia, the consumption of alcohol is prohibited. It may cause harmful interactions with the drug.