Soma is a prescription medication for the pain, especially for muscle pain. People with muscle pain can take this medication with or without food by mouth. You should take Soma precisely as prescribed by your doctor. You are advised to follow all the instructions of a medication guide and your doctor.
Some important points while using Soma
- This drug is not good to use in children less than 16 years of age.
- This medication is usually taken 3 times per day and 1 at bedtime.
- It is a short-term treatment of pain. Don't take it for more than 3 weeks.
- Soma may be habit-forming; the misuse of this medication may cause addiction and death.
- Soma is a part of the treatment, not a complete program of the procedure. The full treatment also includes rest and physical therapy.
Overdose: Don't take overdosage of this medication; doing such a job may cause severe side effects. Do not take 2 or more than 2 dosages at one time it may cause some adverse effects like,
[caption id="attachment_2007" align="alignright" width="501"] "Buy Soma Pills Online"[/caption]
- Blurred vision
- Change in consciousness
- Confusion as to place, time, or person
- Difficult or troubled breathing
- False or unusual sense of well-being
- Holding false beliefs that cannot be changed by facts
- Inability to move the eyes
- Increased blinking or spasm of the eyelid
- Heightened sensitivity of the eyes to light
- Pale or blue lips
- Sticking out of the tongue
- The trouble with breathing, speaking, and swallowing
- Unusual excitement, restlessness, and nervousness
- Strange facial expression
- The weakness of the arms and legs
Missing dose: You are advised to take Soma at a scheduled dosage. If you have missed a dosage take it as soon, you as remember but don't at the time of next dosage.
How long does Soma stay in the body?
The life of this medication depends on the individual's physical and mental condition. Soma has a half-life of 2.4 hours. Half-life is an estimated time in which the body eliminates the half ingredients of the drug. The half-life of this drug may vary as per the dosage of the medication. It takes 3 to 4 days to eliminate from your system entirely.
Some factor which is responsible for variation in half-life
- Impaired liver functions
- Impaired kidney function
- Interacting medication
- Pre-exiting condition
- Regular dosing
Side effects of Soma
This medication may cause some frequent and severe side effects, which may be harmful to your body. Side effects don't occur without any reason, and they are possible at the misuse of the medication.
- Black and tarry stools
- Chest pain
- Cold sweats
- Faintness, dizziness, and lightheadedness when changing the sitting position
- Fast pounding or irregular heartbeat or pulse
- Loss of bladder control
- Sore throat
- Ulcers, sores or white spots on the tongue and the lips
- Sudden loss of consciousness
- Unusual tiredness or weakness, etc.
These effects may be harmful; take immediate medical help if you have any of the above give.
- Deep or breathing with dizziness
- Dry mouth
- The fainting feeling of constant
- Warming face
- Numbness of the feet, around the mouth and hands
- Pain in the chest, upper stomach
- Redness of face
- Sensation of spinning
- Shakiness and unsteady walk
- Unable to sleep
- Trouble sleeping
- Problems with muscle control and coordination
- Vomiting, etc.
The above-given effects are usual and did not need any medical treatment. These effects slowly disappear during the procedure.